6.04.2008

I'M FINISHED!

School is finally over for the year. This means, I'm done being a freshman, I'm starting my first job fairly soon, and I'm definitely doing tons of partying. So anways, today I took my last two exams: language and math. I take second level Latin and I thought it was pretty easy for the most part, but math was a completely different story. Basically, as long as I get a C- I don't have to repeat it next year. Also, I'm defintely not taking Honors Algebra II, because that would be ridiculous considering how hard a time I had this time in Honors Geometry. So next year I'll be taking regular math along with many of my fellow honors friends, and also a large group of friends that took regular level geometry. I'll definitely make up for not taking honors math though, because I'll be taking AP Bio and Honors Latin III. Truthfully I'm a little scared for that, but I think that I'll do well because Latin and science are pretty much my best subjects besides English and there aren't any honors or APs for sophmore English.

So anyways, let me focus on something BESIDES school. This summer I'm working at a summer camp as a counselor, and I'm unbelieveably excited for that! If I have a choice, I want to work with the really young kids (4-6) or kids closer to my age (12-13). I'm not really sure yet though. When I'm not working I'll probably spend a lot of time hanging out with friends, going to parties, reading tons of magazines, and just trying to have as much fun as possible. Honestly, I'm not really sure what this summer is going to bring, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing. And then sophmore year? That's definitely going to be amazing, from what I hear, it's pretty much the most relaxed year of school, yes!

Oh also, I figured since I was away I would share some outfits because I've been taking tons of pictures of myself and friends lately. Not like photography really, just random action shots, and them making tons of funny faces. I can't upload any of them yet though because I'm on my home computer because I lost the charger for my laptop. I'm going to get a new one soon, but it still sucks, cause it wasn't at school and it's not at home either. As soon as a I get my new one, there will be dozens of outfit pictures, you can definitely count on that.

Well after this large-ish update, all of you readers should be pretty satisfied. I mean I've basically given you my life for the past two and a half weeks. Well, the parts that I'm willing to share. Until next time.

Sammie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im a freshman as well :)
its good to find someone around my age who is a blogger.