12.31.2008

Pseudo Hipster Child.

Didn't do much today, I just went to get my eyebrows done and then went to Target. I felt like such a hipster poser with the v-neck + the skinnies + the scarf + the beret...but I liked it.
The Outfit:



pink beret - no idea?
grey oversize v-neck - Target
colorful printed scarf - Mommy
black elephant necklace, black rose earrings - Forever 21
darkwash skinny jeans - Zan Di (from Burlington Coat Factory)
new grey flats *pictured later on*

New Things!

1. navy blue blazer with purple piping - Old Navy



2. bronze gladiators - Target


3. grey flats + rose - Old Navy


4. blue batwing top - Target


5. light up speakers - Target


6. black beanie/beret - Target





7. silver sparkly tunic - Old Navy

8 comments:

mrv said...

love the dress &' the beanie :)

keira antoia rose said...

The berets look really nice on you. Good purchases, I like the shiny tunic.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Wow, I love your scarf, hat! Everything! happy New Year! :)

She's Dressing Up said...

I love your elephant necklace!

amynicola_ox said...

I loove the tunic and elephant necklace! I always check this blog out and I'm never disappointed, check my blog out and keep up the good work.`xo

Secretista said...

Cute pics! All the outfits are so stylish.

Delight said...

verrryy cute new stuuff
&& i have that same black elephant necklace in tha last pik from forever riite?! kool

michael said...

YEAH CUTE FUCKING SHIT. YOURE GOING TO LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE AND CHIC IN THAT BULLSHIT YOU BOUGHT.