8.22.2010

A Wonderfully Dreary Sunday.

blu reed top, levi's jeans, target flats, claire's earrings, f21 necklace

Today was pretty eventful despite the dreadful weather. I went to an Emory info session (SO IN LOVE WITH THAT SCHOOL) and afterwards, Target run with Mommy. Oh, fun fact - today was the first time all summer that I've worn jeans. I'd really consider myself more of a skirts, shorts, leggings kind of gal. Whatever though.

In other news, my younger brother, Nigel has named himself as official blog photographer. That picture above is what I call "Coolest Mistake Ever - Take 2"

7 comments:

Sabo Skirt said...

we are loving stripes at the moment!

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it =)

xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Awesome owl necklace!!

Check out my giveaway in my blog :D

Arushi Khosla said...

Haha, the owl necklace is so cute! I wanted to buy something very similar from ASOS.

Ms. K said...

Please tell Nigel to keep the "oopses" coming!

Emory, huh?

Emily and Abigail said...

great top and shoes!!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

EMMA said...

loving the necklace, seeing some very simular things in topshop at the moment :)

inanenglishaccent said...

thanks for the lovely comment, the photo shoot is up now!
and I really want a jumper/top like that :D
cute outfit
xoxo