8.10.2010

S3Ni0R$ 2011;

I'm frightened, stressed, and terribly excited to finally be nearing the end of my high school career. This year I'll be taking: AP American Government, Honors Latin Literature, AP Literature & Composition, Women's Vocal Chamber Ensemble, AP Psychology, & Calculus. Between my pretty heavy schedule & college applications, I'm not really sure HOW I'll survive the first semester...probably with the aid of Starbucks, Monster, and Redbull. Hopefully it'll all go by quickly, but not too fast, I want to enjoy everything :)

4 comments:

Rocket Model's said...

yo follow my blog and i likes ya style its kool

April said...

sounds a lot like my senior year...but college apps aren't THAT bad and second semester is the best, so HAVE A BLAST! and good luck with college stuff, I can't wait to hear all about it! :D

Tesa said...

hey!
just wanted to let you know I changed the url of my blog!
xx

Mystery Bruises said...

im finishing this year! wooooo so excited!
loving your blog! keep up the good stuff
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com