3.15.2009

what are you, a beatnik or something?

That was the first thing my mother said to me when she saw my outfit today. I think she's completely right though.


black beret - H&M
loose white tank - Gap
yellow scarf - Momma
black leggings - Grandma
stunna shades - Wet Seal

Is it bad that I've been wearing leggings almost every day since spring break started? Nah, I didn't think so either.

Also, in honor of it being almost spring and the fact that I'm getting contacts after my next optometrist appointment I bought myself two pairs of stunna shades. It just so happens that whilst in Charlottesville last week I went to some random mall and saw 2 for $10 sunglasses that were sold at $7.50 a piece. I couldn't resist!



Hot right? Hah.

11 comments:

Eithne said...

i always love your scarves!

keira antoia rose said...

I really like the first pair of shades. I need to buy some for this summer!

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

La Fée said...

cute scarves and glasses!!

rachel said...

love the scarves!

Eithne said...

hah that's so ironic considering i live almost 3000 miles away!!

Marilyn Hayward said...

Nice shades, lady! And I'll definitely link you on my page, I remember you!

Lee Jones said...

wicked sunglasses!

Mary said...

I love how you always have fairly simple outfits with these crazy eye popping accessories!
You rock it!!!

May Kasahara said...

I envy your sunglass collex * * *

Travis Sadler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Sadler said...

I Like those diamond diagnal glasses you got from WetSeal.
They're tight.